Event Spaces & Floor Plans
We are the exclusive caterers for Carnesale Commons, Covel Commons, the Northwest Campus Auditorium, and De Neve Plaza – all located in UCLA’s northwest campus residential community. In addition to these facilities, we also plan, coordinate, and cater events at most venues on the UCLA campus including department locations.
Carnesale Commons, UCLA’s newest venue, is centrally located within convenient walking distance to core campus. Compliant with the UC Policy on Sustainable Practice, Carnesale Commons holds a USGBC LEED “Silver” rating. This venue features our largest meeting space, Palisades Room, which accommodates up to three additional rooms, Malibu, Venice, and Hermosa – 700 to 1,200 square feet each.
Palisades Room Features
- 6,700 square feet of meeting space with views overlooking the campus
- Versatile pre-function area
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with high performance glazing, powered sunshades, and black out screens for climate control and energy efficiency
- Sliding partitions to divide the room up to five separate salons
- Up to six drop down projector screens
- Advanced audio-visual routing capabilities, including routing to hallway displays, as well as second floor meeting rooms
Additional Carnesale Commons Meeting Spaces & Features
- Meeting rooms Venice and Hermosa seat up to 110 each, and Malibu seats up to 60
- Venice and Hermosa are divisible into two separate rooms, and have built-in sound systems
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with high performance glazing and sunshades for climate control and energy efficiency
Located in the heart of UCLA’s Sunset Village, Covel Commons offers clients a variety of versatile meeting spaces. The largest is the 5,925-square foot Grand Horizon Room, a ballroom-style space designed for large meetings and social events.
The adjoining 3,700-square foot Terrace features a spectacular panoramic view of the campus and is perfect for outdoor receptions. The adjacent North Ridge, West Coast, and South Bay rooms are ideal for smaller seminars and workshops.
Grand Horizon Room Features
- 5,925 square feet of meeting space
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding partitions which divide the room into seven salons
- Video projection loft
- Vaulted ceiling and floor-to-ceiling window wall overlooking the Terrace
- Large adjoining Terrace with a panoramic view of the campus
Additional Covel Commons Meeting Spaces
- Three bright and airy meeting rooms for up to 80 people each
- Two fully-equipped computer labs with 20 workstations each
- Several smaller meeting rooms and classrooms
Northwest Campus Auditorium
The 350-seat Northwest Campus Auditorium is particularly well suited for teleconferences, lectures, presentations, forums, and small theatrical performances.
Northwest Campus Auditorium Features
- 350 seats
- Teleconferencing capabilities
- Professional projection, lighting, and soundbooth
- 850-square foot stage
- Two dressing rooms
De Neve Plaza
The Plaza Room features 3,700 square feet of meeting space that can be divided into two spacious salons. The 430-seat Lecture Auditorium is masterfully designed and features professional-quality acoustics, lighting, and video capabilities.
Several other meeting rooms, including a fully-equipped computer lab for hands-on training and workshops, complete the versatile collection of spaces available in De Neve Plaza.
De Neve Plaza Features
- 3,700 square feet of meeting space
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding partitions which divide the room into two salons
- 430-seat auditorium
- Three breakout rooms
- Two computer labs with 20 workstations each
Additional UCLA Venues
UCLA Catering has years of experience planning and producing events at a variety of campus locations including Royce Hall, the Chancellor’s Residence, Pauley Pavilion, Wilson Plaza, the Fowler Museum, and more.
Examples of Events and Locations:
- UCLA Young Alumni reception at Pauley Pavilion
- Summer Weddings in front of Royce Hall and Powell Library
- UCLA Parents’ Weekend Breakfasts & Luncheons at the foot of Janss Steps
- Receptions at the Chancellor’s Residence and the UCLA Guest House
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and Award Ceremonies at the UCLA Athletic Hall of Fame
- Staff Recognition Dinner at the Fowler Museum
» Please contact us for floor plans and other information regarding these and other UCLA campus venues.